THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They sell that grease remover at an autoparts that looks like cat litter. If you grind it in and let it sit it seems to suck it out. Then tide with warm water.
That would be Oil-Dri and that's what I have used to clean up grease stains on the patio and oil in the garage.

transparent.gif

Good thing I didn't have a camera...the exploded, rocket-propelled hunk of concrete would have shattered the lens of my camera instead of catching me 1/2 inch away from my eyeball!! Whew!

At least you have a built in grease collection device now.:lol:

Try the Oil eater from Costco. It works well on my Patio. Just spray it down, scrub a little and hose off.

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT try to use a weed burner to burn the grease off! Apparently concrete explodes A LOT quicker than I expected...
haha I remember that :mrgreen:
They sell that grease remover at an autoparts that looks like cat litter. If you grind it in and let it sit it seems to suck it out. Then tide with warm water.
Yup that works really good, makes it look almost new. We used to do it that way at the end of every day back when I worked in auto repair. We just had a broomstick with a chunk of 2X4 at the end to grind with, worked great.

Back