THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

195* alarm went off around 6:15 this morning. let it ride to 205 and it probed tender. Pulled it and will slice later.

ldR1itR.png

yhQBKLS.jpg

Brisket looked great Toast. To quote you, "Mighty Fine".

Was in Frisco, TX Saturday, for a family member's wedding, and wound up at the Cowboys Training Complex.
Ate beef short ribs at a place called City Works (90 craft beers on draft alone) while watching the LSU game on a Jumbo-tron. They had the reception/party there. Biggest damn tv I've ever watched an entire game on. Six LSU fans (my immediate family), riling up a huge sports bar full of Texans, even from a private room. Great fun, especially with 3 family members that are A&M Grads. Granddaughter who is a sophomore at Tech was with us, and I still love spending a Saturday night with her now, just as much as when she was little. Slightly different experience than when she was little. Now she is the one that can reccommend the good beers.
Soak the moments up. You will blink and she will be 20. With that smile, I'll bet she has you and your bride wrapped around her little finger. She is a cutie.

Last edited:
Overnight brisket cook on the WSM...On going.

The victim:

YeKRfxr.jpg

was it on sale because it had a WHL IN BAG???:laugh: :tsk:

Grands are the best Saw mine a few weeks ago Miss them Wont see them till NY When there David who is 4 sat on my lap several times showing me what he wanted from the Target wish book for his B day in April- everything When Kay told him that one thing was for 15yo he replied I can be 15 Got to love it It is fun watching them Like your choice of Beverages
BTW did you count your teeth to be sure
Brisket looks and sounds good
Hope LSU beats Texas A&M

had to read this real slow and imagine the punctuation.:heh:
made me think of this...
Ron White: "He just ended a sentence in nine prepositions."

Back