Good whole brisky's in west chicagoland?

Lombard is a bit too far of a hike for me, but if there's a group interested in meeting at the Des Plaines location or Chicago location, I'm a card carrying RD member and would be happy to meet up. I'm in town this weekend, so could probably work out either Saturday or Sunday. Would prefer earlier in the day, like 9 or 10am.

So long as topics are branching a bit, was wondering if there were enough Chicago smokers interested in doing a group buy on a flat of lump?

I might be interested in a flat of lump if I had more info. I also find it funny that the tinyurl link posted by NorthwestBBQ doesn't link to any information thats useful. Thanks for nothing! :)

I might be interested in a flat of lump if I had more info. I also find it funny that the tinyurl link posted by NorthwestBBQ doesn't link to any information thats useful. Thanks for nothing! :)

I just assumed he was responding to the original poster.

But yes, I was referring to buying a flat of lump, something like Wicked Good which I have trouble finding for reasonable prices in this area.

I just assumed he was responding to the original poster.

But yes, I was referring to buying a flat of lump, something like Wicked Good which I have trouble finding for reasonable prices in this area.
i looked into this once and with shipping you dont really save all that much
i get the 22 pound bag of wicked good up in vernon hills for twenty a bag

Back