THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neil from the HippySeedCompany has a few youtube vids of himself reviewing almost all of the superhots. I like spicy too, but those things only need waving near the food. Eating them straight up ? Braver man than me, gungadin.

I have some dried ghost chiles as well. the first time I tried them..... well let's just say I experienced some bathroom challenges.

Be real careful if :
#1 You are cutting them
#2 Without gloves
#3 You are drinking beer
#4 Ya get the call of nature to empty your bladder
#5 Imagine the rest
#6 Not gonna tell ya how i know :shocked::shocked:

Be real careful if :
#1 You are cutting them
#2 Without gloves
#3 You are drinking beer
#4 Ya get the call of nature to empty your bladder
#5 Imagine the rest
#6 Not gonna tell ya how i know :shocked::shocked:

Hahaha, had a buddy do that with some Dave's Insanity, he described it as " shed like a snake"

They are the 2nd hottest peppers in the word (bhut jolokia) - the hottest is the naga jolokia I think... Anyway - they're more than a little spicy - I tried pieces of a dry one and it took 15 mins to get over the pain - fun - not sure I'd eat them regularly or cook with them - they're way hotter than scotch bonnets...

The newest "world's hottest" is the Naga Viper.

Someone should do a few ABTs with them.

I would myself, but you know, it just so happens that Ive........I've run out. Honest

Back