Generator?

I'm waiting for the stick burners to chime in on how they boil water with their fireboxes.

I take this on camping trips along with my small propane camping stove. Not marvelous, but it works (I'd prefer to have one with a "permanent" "reuseable" filter so I wouldn't have to fuss with the paper filters or a camping percolator, but oh well).

41aobwZQfPL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I'm waiting for the stick burners to chime in on how they boil water with their fireboxes.

I take this on camping trips along with my small propane camping stove. Not marvelous, but it works (I'd prefer to have one with a "permanent" "reuseable" filter so I wouldn't have to fuss with the paper filters or a camping percolator, but oh well).

41aobwZQfPL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
You asked for it, you got it...

We use our fire box to make our coffee because (remember you asked for it!)......

STICK BURNERS RULE!!!!

Actually, the only thing we use electricity for is lighting. When it's really hot we do have a couple of fans and when cold we have an electric heater for the trailer.

To be honest, almost all of the comps we've been to supplied us with electricty for free. In fact there is only one we are thinking of going to that doesn't and we'll either bring our own generator or 'borrow' some from a neighbor.

We have also made Jiffy Pop Popcorn on the firebox

Back