GAB Space Assignments.

Ok when are you all coming in - maybe will have to dao a Thursday pot luck dinner.

We're just doing the Open, so when we get there will be based on the weather. If it's nice, we'll be there Friday afternoon, if there are storms in the forecast, we'll wait till Saturday morning. Feel free to stop by Saturday. We're having friends and family over in the evening for food and beverages.

We've got a catering gig for Sat. If We're not too tired, may drive up early Sunday morning and drink some of your all's beer.....I prefer Miller Lite.....who drinks that? You're my first stop! :twisted:

Hope to see you there!

We're in 429, getting real anxious for Friday to get here.

Greg-
Make sure you and Eric stop by again with some of those special pine cones that we are supposed to burn in our firebox! Worked great for us last year! (ha ha)

Can't wait either - we'll see you guys out there!

So who all will be out there Thursday evening besides me, Andy and Todd? I should be there around 6pm at the latest. Dinner? Cards? Beer?

I have to get 15 slabs of spares and a couple of briskets on by 11pm or so Thursday for a catering gig I have to have delivered on Friday morning (also a couple pans of beans, slaw, buns, sauce, etc.)

I'll have the motorhome out there thursday sometime. Im in on whatever.

I have to edit that when Todd and Andy are involved whatever might be to loose of a word.

New Guy

I am new to the board, but I wanted to let you guys know that I will be out there with the team I am on - Dunn Up BBQ. I am also an IT guy who is on call and will have my laptop and air card, so if anybody needs internet access come on by 379 and ask for Matt/Bigdog. I haven't been BBQing long, so I can't contribute anything a long those lines, but I am good for a beer and some internet access.

Good luck to all!!

I plan on coming out there Friday night roaming from spot to spot. Those cooking in the invitational, I'll try to stop by at a decent hour. Those who are not in the invitational, it might be later. :biggrin:

Jeff,

Cards and drinks sound good.

I have to season the new smoker Thursday night. How about brats and burgers at my place?

Todd

EDIT: You all can be there when I Goose Andy for losing another bet.

I'll be down thurs night,but I'll probably spend the night at cabela's curbside service,then run over early fri morn.
I want to try and meet as many of you guys as possible, if you see my banner stop in and say hi! Spank.
Oh yeah...we're on the winner's side in spot 806:biggrin:!

We'll be there

The Pickin' Porkers will be there late Thursday afternoon. Will someone name a place to stop on the way in to get the best burnt ends in KC??????????

We'll most likely be there Friday afternoon.

Will someone name a place to stop on the way in to get the best burnt ends in KC??????????

Not really on the way into town, but I like Snead's burnt ends. They call them brownies. They're at 171st and Holmes Rd. Google their name, you'll find them.

What Tood said is right about Burnt Ends, Smokin Guns is the goods. I am hoping to make it up and have a few brews with some of you, but I might not be able to make it till Saturday afternoon. DOH!!!!! WORK.

I have extra wrist bands. If you need some I'll hopefully be there around 4 Thursday but plan to leave by 6 or 7 to get a good nights sleep. I'll be back around 9 Friday morning. I'm in spot 342.

Vern - let me know how many you want. Seems I have lots and will hold them for you until we talk.

Back