G2 party

There are not many units out there with alot of cook time on them so its a fairly new issue. With enough feedback now from customers and dealers the change was made. I spent alot of time on the phone while cooking with it to expedite the change. I am not totaly sure about the Party have your dealer get an update for you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I think you didn't understand what I was trying to say. My assumption is the lack of talk about the G2 line is how new it is and they are still fine tuning it. You can call backwoods at anytime and they tell you everything that is going on which is how I found out about powder coating before my dealer did. I guess my concern is putting out this new line prematurely without proper testing which probably would have discovered the air flow issue. Backwoods has a facebook page and a dedicated forum and they haven't put anything out about the changes that are confirmed. No need to take a breath I would expect any consumer would want the best product available so I think the 30 G2 owners might have an.issue to know that they paid the same price as someone who buys one that has the bugs worked out. Still excited and say a prayer everynight that I get a deliver notification the next day.

Not trying to hijack a G2 thread, but this is how I kind of feel about the Gater. Another hybrid BWS not featured on the website or much info in the forum. I'm thankful Kevin was able to fill me in its attributes before I made my decision, and the few Brethren owners that I pestered that gladly answered my questions, but I really could not find any info out there. Then when I got mine it seemed a lot of folks were selling used Gaters. I came across a few old posts with pics of Gaters with vents placed differently than the new models and when I inquired about them I never got any responses, so I kinda chalked it up to design mods.

Back