Full Traeger...

LMAJ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Local grocery store has pork shoulders on sale for $0.99/lb so you know we had to go get some... picked up 2, one went into the freezer, the other one got a dusting of SM Spicy Apple.
Also picked up a whole chicken for making tamales in the near future. That's done, picked, and already in the freezer.
After the chicken came off, I rubbed down 2 racks of back ribs and a bunch of huge chicken wings for today's game...
IMG_0812.jpg

Going to be some good eating in the Big Al and LMAJ house today!!

That Traeger should handle that much food pretty well! I'm trying to learn a little about the pellet grills and they seem to produce a really good convection environment with the fan going in there... Good lookin' spread of food there!

Thanks Guys...
Wings are done, and one rack of ribs... 2 hours @ 300*
Wings and ribs all got a little Spicy Apple topped with Cherry...
IMG_0819.jpg

Thanks all.
Jason - we really only ate a little of the fatty, and most of the wings.
The chicken and all the pork are in the freezer awaiting, and the ribs are lunch for the week.
Are about 4 of them for lunch today and wanted to take a nap when I was done... I think my boss would have frowned on that. Taking him some ribs tomorrow... see if he is nodding off after lunch...

I don't watch sports but with a spread like that I'd happily join you two to watch them.
That's a great lookin full cooker there LM

Back