THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the camp, Todd.
Enjoy.
There are quite a few of us around these L.I. parts. Keep alert on any gatherings at Willie B's BBQ in Bayshore from time to time and if you're in the neighborhood, be sure and stop by to introduce yourself.

Welcome to The Brethren, Todd. Grab a cold one, have a seat, and stay a while.

You certainly don't seem to be wasting any time getting the UDS going. Remember to share pics of the first cook.

Roo, I don't have the after pictures. Yet. These are some pictures of potting blowfish last spring. The blowfish are scheduled to arrive middle to the end of May. Keep your fingers crossed. I can't wait to try my UDS on these. We use to hot smoke them on the beach in a portable smoker and they were outrageous with a little sprinkle of essence.

Attachments

• Keith-Blowfish.jpg
    Keith-Blowfish.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Blowtits.jpg
    Blowtits.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 3
I'm new to this site and don't understand why pictures come out this way. I guess I have to subscribe to post or see pictures by unsubscribed members? Anyone???

Test.

Another attempt.

Keith-Blowfish.jpg

Blowtits.jpg

I'm the one with the nice pair of blowfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back