THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

armyguygrillin

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Does anyone know where I can still get custom sized Frogmats? There used to be a guy in Manteca,Ca that used to do it but I don't have his contact info anymore, or even know if he does since it's been like 7-8 years ago. Looking for some custom sized mats for my PK100 electric smoker that I'll be using to make jerky on.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah I actually saw those when I was searching. All the mats on finding are not the size that I need. My racks are 17 and 1/4 inch by 16 and 1/4 in.

Yeah I actually saw those when I was searching. All the mats on finding are not the size that I need. My racks are 17 and 1/4 inch by 16 and 1/4 in.

That amazon link has a sheet of 19 x 36 for 26.99

My math says cut a 1.75 inch strip off the 19 inch side. Now it’s 17 and 1/4 by 36. Now cut 3.5 inches off the 36 inch side and it’s 32.5. Cut that in half and you have 2 sheets that are the size you need.

Or get the 19X48 and cut down to 17 1/4 X 16 and get 3 pieces. Can't believe missing a 1/4 inch on each is really going to make a big difference and it's only 3 more dollars for an extra mat.

Haha thanks for the math equations and information. I ended up buying two of the 48 inch long sheets from Amazon so I can make 6 mats. I only need five but this way it'll give me an extra. Any idea on the best way to cut these things down straight?

Back