THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Wife and I were doing some home maintenance/deep cleaning. Almost fetched take out. Decided as everything was out of fridge Id cook. Browned the burger. She took half for Nachos for her supper. I added chopped brisket, red and yellow bell, a hot Hatch Green Chile and smoked garlic. Added a can of green Chile sauce and Mexene Chili Powder to desired taste. Let that simmer adding a little coffee. Served with Tillamook Cheddar and a few Fritos

Last edited:
Now that's a meal!!! Heck, for a cleaning out a refrigerator that is a class A cook! Nice job sir!!
Thanks,
Greg

Very nice, been a long time since I've had Frito's, they do lend a flavor profile that can not be matched.

I’ll draw a picture for you—Those Fritos taste like going to bed without supper :))

Killer frito pie! How do you go to bed without eating a bowl of that?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Could use a bowl of that today! Getting a bit of sleet here.
Looks mighty tasty!

Back