Fried Foods

How about Candy as your insect delivery system?

p618b.jpg

Last edited:
I'm scared to ask what's in that dark one. If they have to make it hard to see, then it is probably some big hairy spider or something!

bigabyte said:
If they have to make it hard to see, then it is probably some big hairy spider or something!

Spider's have great texture and mouth feel

Well, Back in college, I ate the worm in the bottom of the teqilla bottle a bunch of times..

Does that count? It tastes like a frito.

Most people get their daily recommended intake of bugs and rodent droppings by eating hot dogs.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU FARKERS??? You can eat ANYTHING properly smoked or grilled with a bit of Plowboy's Rubs. Thought you knew...

Tell you what, wrap it in bacon and then check back with me.
I was thinking them same exact thing! just for my first time...i want to ease into it. I mean, i eat raw fish right after i catch it...and i order it...which is way more scary.
I am down with some bug eating...just wrap it in bacon.

Ackkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO YOU DIDN"T:eek::eek::eek:

Good Lawd! You've got to give a gal a little warning!!!
Here I am thinking mmm mmm mmm I 'm opening a thread about hushpuppies.....shrimp....fish.....WHATEVER...not that!
I am however very happy you enjoyed it and got a years worth of protien in the course of it.

I've only gagged twice during this thread. I am proud of me...really, I am. Remember, you only need 6 individual servings for a turn in box. Open category ??????

OK ChiBill, did you actually eat something like that are are you just BS'ing (again) :lol:

Your answer is important to the future of the world :lol:

TIM

Again :?: Don't you mean STILL:!:

Reminds me of the Ole days on Yahoo and here in 2003:shock::lol::lol::lol:

ChiBill one of the best chit kickers ever:!::lol:

And a lot of fun and an all around good brother:!:

First question, will fire ant eggs work?

Second question, how do you break all those tiny little eggs to scramble them?

I tried and love those foods too Bill!

china.jpg

First time I had insects was in China, I tried the scorpions, grasshoppers and silkworms. The silkworms had a mealy taste, but the others were good eats.

mexico.jpg

On my last trip to Mexico I had a platter with maguey worms, crickets and ant eggs. The ant eggs were the big surpise, very nice!

In China I also ate snake, turtle and cat ;-)

I'd hit it hard and multiple times!
I bet most of the guys here on the forum would love it but they don't know cause the never tasted it.:wink:

Back