Friday Night Steak Night...Featuring "SizzleVision"...

Crusted with French Grey Sea Salt and ...

Please excuse my slight thread drift:redface:. Do you think the flavor difference between french grey and pacific sea salts justifies the nearly 5x cost difference? The food looks very good BTW! Thanks for your patience. John

Looks good, but where's the grill?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_L
Love the sizzlevision! The steak came out great, but what kind of grill were you cooking it on? I didn't recognize it :rolleyes:

It's the latest flat top indoor version...uses all natural glass briquettes...my wife loves it! :twisted:

Ron_L asked that very same question...:lol::lol::lol: I must admit that Ido not ALWAYS grill steaks :icon_blush:...especially when my wife does her Bistro Steaks. They are seared in a saute pan and finished in the oven before being topped with the Cognac / shallot sauce.

Please excuse my slight thread drift:redface:. Do you think the flavor difference between french grey and pacific sea salts justifies the nearly 5x cost difference? The food looks very good BTW! Thanks for your patience. John

I have no clue...my loves to cook and it's what she keeps in her "salt stash"...it's about $3.00 and is awesome on steaks! :p

Back