Friday at Paddy's (KCBS Banquet)

Jorge said:
I'm guessing you passed out a long time ago, didn't you?:lol: :cool: Was it the gripping experience?

Probably sleeping in this AM too :lol:

Well Pooh, was the gripping (or gropping) experience as good as you expected???? :lol:

TIM

My designated driver wife got WAY too drunk! The one beer girl downed about five! We had to get a room for last night too! She barfed when we got to the room. I laid in bed laughing! I'm back home now to get clothes, feed the dog and get back to help set up. Round two begins soon!

Oh yeah and I personally SAW Ray welcome Phil to Mo! NOT a pretty sight! Some people will do pretty much anything! Good job Ray!

No passing out.. drank a little more than usual fo rme..

in Rep training class now and going to the organizers meeting later... meeting alot of faces that were just voices on the phone for years.. lots of fun!!

Last night was a blast. I'm really looking forward to tonight. It was great to see so many people!

Jeff- Did you explain to Tammy about the extra pain that beer causes in some cases?:twisted: I cleared the runway for ya!!!

I hated having to leave just as things were getting interesting...:shock:

If I every open a restraunt, beer will be on the house for Tammy if she keep leaving those 200% tips instead of 20. It was great to meat all the guy that I hadnt. Poobah, Plowboy, DrBBQ and Yankee. It was a great time, sorry I can make it tonight.

Damn I forgot my swim suit. No hot tub... until my hung over wife gets up and goes home and brings it back! She's gotta go anyway.

Jeff, so much for the $55 piece of a$$ last night. HA!!! Better keep a tab on her tonight or you'll be taking care of yourself tonight, too.

Andy - Glad Kim enjoyed my nuts. I've had many compliments on them.

Sounds like Y'all are having a great time!
We can hardly wait for the pics :lol:
Or.....maybe we can :redface:

TIM

Moderator's Note--Clearly a BASH thread--moved there.

Poobah has plenty of pics. It was a cool event. KCBS unveiled their new logo. Lots of brethren walked for TOY: Great Grills, Ucler Acres, Home BBQ, Smoken Triggers, Pellet Envy (KCPelletHead), I'm sure I've missed someone here. Phil won a free contest entry in the raffel: Cooksville, TN. He's going to cook it with Arlie_Q. Poobah also won a bottle of Jack Daniels that our table enjoyed during the raffles and TOY awards. We saw Bubba & Jeff@KC draw four free contests in the raffel. (Way to go guys! Lucky bastards.) We got a chuckle each time cause they both walked up there like they got a call at a contest. :biggrin:

Other than finding a $50 bill on the floor by my seat. :icon_clown It was awesome to meet and be around all of the Brethren there. We figured there must have been two dozen of us there tonight. I'll start a roll call in another post to see who all was there.

Team of the Year was Lotta Bull. Second was Bar B Quau. That's about all I remember.

I get to compete against Mike Davis in April. Throw a banana peel in front of him before he leaves...

Bigmista said:
I get to compete against Mike Davis in April. Throw a banana peel in front of him before he leaves...
Jeff_in_KC road in the elevator with Mike and his wife. Thinks some of Mike's magic rubbed off on him.

We were in line for the buffet behind Mike and Ms. Mike(Debbie). My wife kept saying, "There's that guy form TV." "Should I ask him if he's cooked any eel lately." I keep telling her to shut her trap! :icon_blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
uh... its 430am

im drunkj again and I think i left some people int arooom somewhere...

and as far as pics go.. i think i got like.. 4?

BBQchef33 said:
uh... its 430am

im drunkj again and I think i left some people int arooom somewhere...

and as far as pics go.. i think i got like.. 4?

Yea you left us..... it was time to go shower and eat breakfast anyway :shock:

Like you said - they had a cooker, and margarita machine in thier room... where else would we go:twisted:

And you got some good pics - I thought? I know I need them emailed to me, so I can remember the rest of it:cool:

oh man.. im wiped out. I drank more in 2 days than i have in 6 months.

from the minute I arrived there were friends coming out of the woodwork. had the best time with the best group of people around. No matter where I went, it was handshakes, beer and laughs. Im allready looking ofrward to next year.. and i'd recommned that weekend to anyone who has even considered it.

more tomoorw.. but i am going to go to bed befre midnight.. whish is probably the first time Ive done that in a year..

thanks to everyone who made the weekend what it was, old friends, new friends.. total strangers.. we were among the best people around.

So many people so littel time.

Back