THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The hotel is donating a very nice meat for a friday night dinner.

We need to get a pitch-in list going ?

We are going to set up Chaffers on tables under the trees. Please put them in half size alum pans so any items you bring can be kept warm or cold and BUG free ! Teams can drop off, eat, drink, ect , as long as they want. Bring chairs.

Dinner time ? 630-7ish ? You guys tell me ? :thumb:

The hotel is donating a very nice meat for a friday night dinner.

We need to get a pitch-in list going ?

We are going to set up Chaffers on tables under the trees. Please put them in half size alum pans so any items you bring can be kept warm or cold and BUG free ! Teams can drop off, eat, drink, ect , as long as they want. Bring chairs.

Dinner time ? 630-7ish ? You guys tell me ? :thumb:

why not immediately following the cooks meeting:confused:

J9 & I will bring some sort of Kroger Surprize, probably Shrimp Cocktail!

Hey, I must have finally hit enough posts, my title just changed! I always wanted to be on the road to somewhere

What Kinda Meat??
You Gonna Start a Email to the Teams??

That's for me to know and for you to find out. :spy: :laugh:

No, but you can. I'm full up with jobs now. I just don't have time. I'm cooking for the Street Rod Nats for this weekend. :thumb:

why not immediately following the cooks meeting:confused:

Doesn't matter to us. We were just trying to let it cool off some before people ate. Like I said,,,,you guys set the time, we will be there with the goodies. :thumb:

IF we can get away from work, we are going to cook this one. IF not, we will judge it. I want to cook because Ive had most of everyones food here and to tell you the truth, I just dont know if my stomach can handle anymore of it. :sick:

I should know by the end of today.
French Lick, "Just saying that makes me feel good"
Im 69% sure that we are in.

HAHAHA!! LOVE The percentage #

I just got off the Phone with the Brazier's before reading this, They started Sobbing when I told them we hadn't heard back from you guys,, better call him back and tell him there's still a chance!!!! :)

Ok, I just looked at the long range forecast for that weekend...High of 97 on Saturday...I think I'll just put the ribs on top of the trailer and let em cook...hope you have good power for the AC!!!!

JayAre,, Someone said your ribs will prob do better cooked that way :p:shocked::wink:
But Don't put them next to your stink pipe!!!!
Good Thing We Have the Sport Center for Showers...........Grins

The meat is Duroc Volcano Pork Shanks. I hope everyone likes pork???:loco:

Back