For those of you in KC Area...where to find

jsalwingo

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
For those of you that are in the KC Metro area (Blue Springs, Independence, Lees Summit is closest to me) do you know where one might be able to find Smithfield Baby Back ribs? Or recommendations on the best place to get good baby back ribs?

I will say that the SuperCenter Walmart in Blue Springs only has Smithfield Spare Ribs. BBs are Tyson.

Price Chopper? I know I've bought Smithfield spares there, but I don't remember the brand of BBs I've bought there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See if you can locate "Fiorella's, Jack Stack Barbecue". They have locations in Martin City, Overland Park, Country Club Plaza, Freight House and Lee's Summit. You need to be doing something special to have 5 active locations! Besides, one of the owners is a good friend!

Mac

See if you can locate "Fiorella's, Jack Stack Barbecue". They have locations in Martin City, Overland Park, Country Club Plaza, Freight House and Lee's Summit. You need to be doing something special to have 5 active locations! Besides, one of the owners is a good friend!

Mac

Not sure how that helps someone looking for uncooked B.B. ribs :twitch:

Mac

Sorry guys! I really need to slow down on reading threads to quick. My bad! Mac

I don't know if you have Hen House's on the Missouri side or not, but I get locally raised pork there that are always great quality. They run great special all the time. I'm in the Merriam/Overland Park area.

Back