THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KC_Bobby

Babbling Farker
Entry for normal space (27'x18') and all four KCBS standard meat entries to:

27th Annual Blue Springs Blaze Off
Blue Springs MO (eastern KC metro)
Sept 10-11, 2010
Value: $150

Nice comp, we've done it the prior two years but we're looking to make a change in our schedule that will not allow us to cook this weekend. We got this entry from the Kooker's Kare Winterfest raffle.

We'd like to get $120 for this entry. I know we're not discounting it much but it is about enough to enough to pay for 2 pork butts. Bargain if you must, but that might include me hanging out drinking your beer.

We also have the Garden City MO Fall Fling (sometime in Sept:roll:) entry if anyone is interested in that one. That one would probably go cheaper.

Damn, I just paid my entry last week for BS.

Check the date on Garden City, MO. I'm interested. I don't see it on KCBS.

Bob, you better check to make sure they're transferable. I don't believe the KCBS banquet ones are this year after the way they did them. I could be wrong. If it's ok, I'll buy it from you.

You do realize I might come as part of the pricing package right? (hope that doesn't damage the price):shocked:

Back