Foodsaver Vacuum Sealer DEAL -- 30% off all orders 48 hours only

Wampus

somebody shut me the fark up.
Just got an email from Foodsaver this morning.
30% off all orders until midnight Tuesday, 9/18!!

If you are looking for a killer deal on a great vacuum sealer, may I recommend the Gamesaver Silver Outdoorsmand Premium Kit? I have this and I LOVE IT! They are offering this package for $199.96 down from the regular price of $350 and with the 30% coupon and FREE SHIPPING right now, you can get it for only $139.97 (more than 50% off original price).
Link below:
http://www.foodsaver.com/product.aspx?pid=9395
NOTE: I have NO affiliation with Foodsaver and I'm not trying to push this product....I just really love their stuff and I'm trying to help y'all out. If you do a lot of vacuum sealing, I recommend a beefier model like the Sportsman, or Gamesaver products.

USE COUPON CODE 72FEBBB

Got mine last time a code came up on here , don't know how I got by with out it. Thanks for code I'll prob get some bags. Never enough bags.

Thank you, I will be getting on today. Just need to figure out which one.

Thanks, was needing a new one before we process our hogs in Jan-Feb. I was the first one to have one many years ago when we started doing our own hogs again and last year it was on its last leg. My dad and brother bought one after I packaged their meat for them and they seem how good it kept the meat compared to normal packing paper.

I got that email last week. Is it still valid? I need pint bags, but thought the deal was over.

CD

I just ordered some bags with the code, and it worked. I guess they have a deal going perpetually, and notify everybody at different times.

So, basically, one should NEVER pay full price for Foodsaver products.

CD

Back