THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I found it on eBay listed as “Royal Gourmet BBQ Work Table Outdoor Kitchen Prep Cart Trolley Storage Black.” It looks like it’s 69.99 at the moment, I got it for $10 less. It’s been a great little cart and has a hook for an extra propane tank too.

I found it on eBay listed as “Royal Gourmet BBQ Work Table Outdoor Kitchen Prep Cart Trolley Storage Black.” It looks like it’s 69.99 at the moment, I got it for $10 less. It’s been a great little cart and has a hook for an extra propane tank too.

Thanks! I had some eBay Bucks left so I ordered it and used them. My coffee roaster uses propane, so being able to hang a tank on the cart is great!

My Camp Chef arrived on Wednesday afternoon. I assembled it Wednesday evening, seasoned it yesterday morning and used it to cook lunch and dinner yesterday :)

I think I am going to like it :becky:

IMG-0229.jpg

Overstuffed Bacon and Veggie Omelet
IMG-0235.jpg

Chicken Fried Cauliflower Rice
IMG-0245.jpg

My Camp Chef arrived on Wednesday afternoon. I assembled it Wednesday evening, seasoned it yesterday morning and used it to cook lunch and dinner yesterday :)

I think I am going to like it :becky:

IMG-0229.jpg

Overstuffed Bacon and Veggie Omelet
IMG-0235.jpg

Chicken Fried Cauliflower Rice
IMG-0245.jpg

Fun to cook on, eh?

Back