THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

razrbakcrzy

is one Smokin' Farker
Well I built my first UDS today. GTR gave me the low down on APEX drum and container, I went over and got a barrel with no paint and no liner with a removable top. I went to a mixture of Wal-mart, Lowe's and Home depot gathering all the supplies and the picture tells the tale... I really like the UDS....

Attachments

• barrell.jpg
    barrell.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 86
  • lower rack 12in thermometer.jpg
    lower rack 12in thermometer.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 85
  • top 2in thermometer.jpg
    top 2in thermometer.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 85
I forgot to say thanks to all of you Socal bretheren for your great suggesstions on places to get stuff out here. The drum only cost me $35 and I went to smart and final and bought all of my meat and spices. All I have to say is; why arent you all shopping at smart and final? I bought (2) 8lbs butt for $21.00 a turkey for 1.49 a lb and i saw just about the best produce i have ever seen....that store kills any wal-mart produce and meat i have ever seen...

So i say again Thank you guys....

Back