THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hoosier1960

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Harold
I am doing my first competition in a couple of weeks. It is a backyard type competition.The categories are pork for pulled pork, ribs, and chicken. At first they said whole chicken but then they clarified it can be any part of a chicken or whole. The competitor provides the meat for this portion. There will also be a People's Choice where they will provide 3 racks of ribs. I have a UDS and a 22 1/2" Weber kettle and an 18" Weber kettle. If I get the parts in time I would also have a 22 1/2" Weber Performer. Setup starts at 7 that morning and turn in at 5. I plan on doing HnF in the UDS for the pork butts. Any suggestions on the rest of the items and what I should cook them on? I do have 2 racks in my UDS and a Weber lid. Thanks for any help!

Back