THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gsobbq

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Deuce
Good evening brothers!

It's been a while but I'm still smoking/grilling strong. 2020 I moved to SC! :becky: Where are my SC BBQ Brethren at??????:rockon:

Anyway here is a pic of the first spares that I cooked this year. More to come as I am selling ribs and smoked sausages at my church every other weekend. Will send pics with every cook.

Peace out!

Attachments

Welcome to SC! I am sure it feels good to cook up some spares again and that's a pretty sweet deal you got going there selling some meats at the church. Hope all is well.

@Marty thanks!!!!

@SweetHeat definitely feels good. Trying to find spares for a good price is like pulling hen teeth. I had 14 slabs last Sunday and they were sold out before they all finished cooking. ��

@Ron, Craig and Big George Thanks! I didn't get a picture of the smokes before they sold out. I'll have plenty of pics of the next cook on 5/22.

Those look really good.Are you selling them at church or for the church? If for the church,then good on you! Nice way to support your church.Keep up the good work.

@Ron For sure! People pull over real quick. lol!

@Patt Attack, Hamdrew, Hoss, jzadski and Double Bogey Thanks guys!

@Hoss special thanks for that link!

Back