First spares cooked for 2021!

gsobbq

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Deuce
Good evening brothers!

It's been a while but I'm still smoking/grilling strong. 2020 I moved to SC! :becky: Where are my SC BBQ Brethren at??????:rockon:

Anyway here is a pic of the first spares that I cooked this year. More to come as I am selling ribs and smoked sausages at my church every other weekend. Will send pics with every cook.

Peace out!

Attachments

• IMG_20210324_191501079.jpg
    IMG_20210324_191501079.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 234
Welcome to SC! I am sure it feels good to cook up some spares again and that's a pretty sweet deal you got going there selling some meats at the church. Hope all is well.

@Marty thanks!!!!

@SweetHeat definitely feels good. Trying to find spares for a good price is like pulling hen teeth. I had 14 slabs last Sunday and they were sold out before they all finished cooking. ��

You won't need to advertise, the aroma sells them! I'd buy some looking that good.

@Ron, Craig and Big George Thanks! I didn't get a picture of the smokes before they sold out. I'll have plenty of pics of the next cook on 5/22.

Those look really good.Are you selling them at church or for the church? If for the church,then good on you! Nice way to support your church.Keep up the good work.

@Ron For sure! People pull over real quick. lol!

@Patt Attack, Hamdrew, Hoss, jzadski and Double Bogey Thanks guys!

@Hoss special thanks for that link!

Back