THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love the bark on the brisket. Everything looks amazing.

I've wanted to purchase this smoker for years. I've never seen on in person.

Maybe I'm wrong but try slicing your brisket against the grain.

I did get the cover and it fits perfect. I’ve been casually searching for an elbow like yours. I want to put a 3-4 foot up pipe on mine to get the smoke closer it my outdoor kitchen exhaust hood. If anyone knows a part that will work let me know.

To those that said no foil on the ribs I will definitely try that and the preprogrammed rib setting.

If you could post pics of that hood I'd appreciate it!!!! I'm thinking about an outdoor kitchen and based on things that we'd like that come and go a hood is a possibility. I've made a call to code compliance, and it confused the crap out of them.

If you could post pics of that hood I'd appreciate it!!!! I'm thinking about an outdoor kitchen and based on things that we'd like that come and go a hood is a possibility. I've made a call to code compliance, and it confused the crap out of them.

Here you go. It needs its annual clean. I can’t remember if I’m running a 2500 or 3000cfm blower but it works well as I usually cook on extreme high heat When grilling.

Didn’t attach in last post.

Attachments

• 46E93E77-E209-4E2A-8B48-BF5C4AB59CFE.jpeg
    46E93E77-E209-4E2A-8B48-BF5C4AB59CFE.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 47
Looks pretty good from here. Yep, no wrap needed. The only think I have ever wrapped, was a pork butt for Cochinita Pibil and that was wrapped in banana leaves.

Which one do you have? The new one with the IQ5 controller or the IQ4?

Sorry I missed this question. Yes it is a new unit with the IQ5 controller.

Back