First Rib Cook

jonshep16

20130928_193633_zps8daaa8ad.jpg

20130928_191709_zps74e5b047.jpg

What do y'all think?

I rubbed them down about a couple of hours beforehand,fired up the propane vertical smoker to about 270 and used cherry with pecan wood. About 2 and a half hours later I wrapped them in foil the Trigg way and back on the smoker for an hour and a half. Unwrapped and back on the smoker for another hour. They bit clean off the bone but definitely not fall off the bone. They were a little too sweet for my taste but everyone else seemed to like them.

looks good to me. and if it truly is your first rib cook, they look even better ;)

Very good! I'd hit those in a heart beat. ...and just think you'll get better and better. I remember when i was scared to try ribs and now i think back on how silly that was.

Charleston is my favorite city. I was lookinf for an excuse to come down there. those ribs look good enough to drive 700 miles I'll start packing:hungry: Please have Benne waffers ready for dessert!

Are they really your first rib cook, cause they sure look like you've done this before. Great job. :thumb:

Back