THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bud Chelada! Mmmm .... The Picante version is nice too! Discovered my affinity for this variety when I lived in Tucson, Az.

Is the Shiner Black Lager a Porter style beer? I'm not a fan of the Porter's I've tried but, I'm game to give in another go at some point in the future.

The beer. Fun once. Probably won’t buy more. The brisket. Excellent. Separated the point and flat. Cut point into chunks. Half the flat sliced half chopped—quite pleased with tasted and texture. Probed tender st 7.5 hours with Thermapen. These photos are without filters. Reminded me of lipstick

Last edited:
Just hit a Try Tip with some Carne Crosta (cook in progress), I see some awesome Chili in your future, I've got to give it another month before Chili season. :grin:

Back