First cook with Jennifer....

Tonybel

Babbling Farker
We decided to call the new to me genesis....

You knew I was going to do this.....:biggrin1:

Carne Asada....

This was so beautiful that I only seasoned with fiesta brand steak seasoning

5D41B204-EA21-4808-97E8-800BBFCECE56.jpg

Maribel brought me beer from PA. This is good.

A9002338-26DE-4BD5-8B29-ABF559E04A12.jpg

But before any cooking happened I smoked a cigar.

5D45DD4B-C135-4C1A-B30B-C5F8AEC831A5.jpg

We also found this beans and the have other varieties on Mexican style beans. I must say they we're good.

A6370A65-C380-4631-9631-6A6DCCD6B830.jpg

D84ACDA0-CAFC-4AF4-892D-EF986DFF6010.jpg

BC048C4B-9AEB-417C-BA1F-702557FC9A87.jpg

0AF34F8A-A6A3-4104-A793-FB10D361CC72.jpg

Plated and ready to eat.

73B298D0-E2B5-44A6-985B-CB08D965190E.jpg

An Instagram video of the cook.

http://instagram.com/p/pQBL5eRZLa/

Thanks for looking

Tony and Maribel

great looking cook!

And Yuengling beer is awesome. That is my go to beer of choice. It is also one of 2 things that i missed when I lived in San Diego for a year. Chesapeake Bay Blue Crabs and Yeungling lager.

Looks delicious!
haha yuengling on the east coast is like shiner bock in texas, although i would grab a shiner over a yuengling anyday. there are a lot better beers from PA. do you get wyerbacher out your way?

Looks delicious!
haha yuengling on the east coast is like shiner bock in texas, although i would grab a shiner over a yuengling anyday. there are a lot better beers from PA. do you get wyerbacher out your way?

I never seen it out here.

We just had those beans last night Really liked them Thought they would be good in Chili Great looking plate of food I like that beer a lot- where in PA was she Good choice on the cigar

Beautiful plate Tony!

I think I'll eat just about anything that's "a la diabla". :hungry:

Great cook, and brew! My old roommate was from PA, we were the first to introduce it here now ya can by it by the case!

Last edited:
Looking good Tony! Next time Maribel is in PA tell her to call me and I'll cook for her. I'm kidding of course, I would beg her to cook for me though. :grin:

Lager is pretty good, I drank way too much of it when I was younger. Now I'm more of a Chesterfield Ale guy.

images

We just had those beans last night Really liked them Thought they would be good in Chili Great looking plate of food I like that beer a lot- where in PA was she Good choice on the cigar

Maribel added cilantro and a tbs of habanero.

She was in Leesport for work.

great looking cook!

And Yuengling beer is awesome. That is my go to beer of choice. It is also one of 2 things that i missed when I lived in San Diego for a year. Chesapeake Bay Blue Crabs and Yeungling lager.

Not to step on anyone's toes however I pretty much live in Yuengling country (moreso now since I've moved) and I've never been overly impressed with it.

Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad beer...and better than close to all the factory beers out there...but I will take a good micro or regional brew over it any day.

Back