THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a fully modded WSM.

The mods I would put ahead of the cajun door are a hinge and handles on the base to make for easier lifting.

So William I’m curious: are you going to move up to a bigger Shirley or down to the patio? The trend I’ve noticed on my short time here on the Brethren is many seem to step down to smaller Shirleys. I wanted to try my first stick burner and didn’t want to suffer the wait so I got on the patio list. I’m starting to wonder if I might be fine at this size. We’ll see. Enjoy the WSM!
I would definitely like to get another someday and it would be smaller. I don't do big cooks anymore but even the 24x36 is plenty big to feed a crowd. If the 24x36 isn't big enough for you I see units pop up for sale on FB quite often. I think you'll love it.

Back