first comp.

Wish you the best of luck. Went to first comp a month ago as spectator. Seemed like you had 2 types of people those doing it for fun and those who are way to serious. Just take it easy and use it as a learning experience.

My first comp was the National BBQ Festival last year. My site was between HomeBBQ.com and the Music City PigPals. Talk about being a little intimidated. But, I just did my thing, and ended up getting a call for my ribs. There is nothing like hearing your name called. Just do what you do, and you will do well.

Good luck and Good Que.

Definitely do the competitions to have fun but also do them to get your competitive juices flowing. When you spend several hundred dollars to enter the contest and buy the meat and fuel and whatnot, you definitely need to take the competition seriously.

Wish you the best of luck. Went to first comp a month ago as spectator. Seemed like you had 2 types of people those doing it for fun and those who are way to serious. Just take it easy and use it as a learning experience.

Norco, which ones were we? LOL :-D

Back