THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeah I didn't realize it either. I honestly don't know if that makes it better or not but I wanna try one just to see. I miscalculated how long my butts would take to cook and mine were done @ 3am and it was all downhill from there. I was about 5-6 spots down from yall. I was right beside JT's with the big Lang.
Ok, I remember now. Y'all were beside the guy from wholly smokes who pulled in with the southern pride restrurant smoker.
Y'all were setup way in the back of the space so I didn't get to see your cooker too good. Didn't want to appear too nosy so I just looked from afar!

I have the white trailer with the checkerboard awning. I was beside the guys set up in the back. I used a backwoods party and a pellet grill.

Back