THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks to all for the feedback. BRBBQ found the link to Bigabyte's tutorial (which I should have included in my initial post): http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57882.

I have very little experience in BBQ, and was kind of intimidated at the prospect of doing a brisket. Based on the encouragement in Bigabyte's tutorial, plus some other feedback in the brisket-related Roadmap posts, I figured I would take the plunge though, especially since brisket is one of my favorites.

The taste overall was good, but next time I want to shoot for better texture/tenderness on the flat. I had a little difficulty with my drum temps, which I think may be partially to blame.

The burnt ends turned out great. If I am lucky enough to replicate them in the future, I'll be a happy camper. Thanks again to all the Brethren--this is one heck of a forum!

A little late to the party, but....

dayum.jpg

That's some good looking brisket!!!

Yeah.........................;}-

Nice ring...gimme some!!!!!

Back