Finally done with the Trailer (Pics)

Not this year. We are having a new addition to the family in a month. This is really going to limit my contests this year. Only planning on four local contest. Next year I think I am going to do a little more traveling.

Cheers,
Nate
Hey nate,
Which contests are you thinking on doing?
I cant decide which ones I am doing.

Don't forget to remount the fire extinguisher from pic 1!

Looks great. Portable man cave.

Is the Craftsman shelving organized all you BBQ tools and knives and such?

Just curious.

Hey nate,
Which contests are you thinking on doing?
I cant decide which ones I am doing.

Right now I am signed up for Sikeston and Washington. I can't do yours because my cousin is getting married that weekend. This is why I tossed in Sikeston before the baby gets here early May. Then I plan on doing Pacific and maybe (Big Maybe) the Royal. We'll see if my contest budget is shot by then or not.

Cheers,
Nate

Don't forget to remount the fire extinguisher from pic 1!

Looks great. Portable man cave.

Is the Craftsman shelving organized all you BBQ tools and knives and such?

Just curious.

I was wondering is someone was going to notice that. I have it in the drawer right now. It is going back up for sure.

Yep all my sauce, rubs, thermometers, and knives in the tool box. The bulk items are in the cabinets. Water heater, alum pans, and all that good stuff.

two pellet cookers, two cots....I like it! Someone is gonna get some sleep!
Nice job on the trailer, brother!

I was wondering is someone was going to notice that. I have it in the drawer right now. It is going back up for sure.

Yep all my sauce, rubs, thermometers, and knives in the tool box. The bulk items are in the cabinets. Water heater, alum pans, and all that good stuff.

Just call me Mr. Safety!

I only notice chit like that, cuz I've lit my back yard on fire dumping coals on a hay bail.

Great looking rig and tool/utility set up!!

Right now I am signed up for Sikeston and Washington. I can't do yours because my cousin is getting married that weekend. This is why I tossed in Sikeston before the baby gets here early May. Then I plan on doing Pacific and maybe (Big Maybe) the Royal. We'll see if my contest budget is shot by then or not.

Cheers,
Nate
I have judged Pacific twice, I may compete there this year.

real nice job! safe travels - Tim / Smokey Bottom Boys

Back