FB recipe I saw just had to share

FB *video*

I see no "recipe" in that link.

if you can't figure out a recipe from that maybe you shouldn't be cookin bud. Nice try at a troll though I guess. I was just trying to share something i though looked cool but thanks for being a dick lol

Waaaaay tooooo sweeeeeet!
Ed

I think you could cut that with a good seasoning which is added to the brown sugar like say Honey chipotle killer bee. I' am sure a lot of it bleeds off to when cooking also. I mean pork bites are brown sugar and butter so lol

if you can't figure out a recipe from that maybe you shouldn't be cookin bud. Nice try at a troll though I guess. I was just trying to share something i though looked cool but thanks for being a dick lol

He correctly pointed out that it wasn't a recipe, just a video on FB.

No need to turn it into a personal attack - suggesting he shouldn't be cooking and is a dick.

There are some of us who don't do facebook. We come here for this community and the "*ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . **"

And if you read the very first sticky at the top of this sub-forum:

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30197

Posting links to other sites, blogs, news, pics etc.

When posting about topics that you've seen on other sites, please include enough of the original posting so that your fellow Brethren can glean enough information here to understand your point. Don't make us leave our home to read information on another blog or website.

Since you found the posting on another site interesting enough to send us there, copy it here in a post or thread. If it's a recipe, add it to our recipes section, photos - add them to our photo albums. Just be sure to credit the source. Let’s continue to build the Brethren knowledge base.

It's OK to include links to the original posting AFTER the copy of the original text, but don't be blatant about it.

Back