THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeremy28c

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
About 3 weeks ago I did my first fatty with squash, zuchinni and cheese. It turned out pretty good. I am going to do another tomorrow and Im not sure what to stuff it with. My wife and I dont like bell peppers (which seem to be used alot). I was thinking maybe onion, potatoes, corn & cheese. Does that sound weird? Would love to hear some suggestions.

Roll a Blueberry Pancake up in a Maple. Mushroom & Swiss in a regular. Pepperoni & Mozzerella in a Italian. Macaroni & Cheese in a Hot.

Dan

I like to lay some nice imported ham slices, spinach,sliced Button Mushrooms, onion slices and some Cheese, and of course bacon wrapped.....

i want to make one with some tomato sauce, moz cheese, ricotta, lasagna noodles, priscuto, make sort of a lasagna roll then slice and top with more sauce and some parm. cheese. Then last weekend i made one with cream cheese, poblano peppers, boudin sausage, cheddar cheese, wrapped with bacon weave it was great. i really want to do the lasagna one though.

i want to make one with some tomato sauce, moz cheese, ricotta, lasagna noodles, priscuto, make sort of a lasagna roll then slice and top with more sauce and some parm. cheese. Then last weekend i made one with cream cheese, poblano peppers, boudin sausage, cheddar cheese, wrapped with bacon weave it was great. i really want to do the lasagna one though.

I have done one similar, seems like the sausage and smoke flavor overshadowed the other ingrediants.

Back