THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeah, go ahead and throw my name into the hat. I am so unlucky, I will be helping someone else win.

Dear Santa Grillinski,

I would like a shiny new fatty piston for Christmas this year...please put my name in your hat.

Sincerely,

JD

What a great guy!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Sure throw my name in...Thank you, it's the thought that counts. Merry Christmas to you and all.:-D

The winners of the 2009 Christmas Fattie Piston give away are….
infantry66
Smokin Turkey
bbq ron
MoGreen
wornslick

Congratulations guys and Merry Christmas! If the five of you could shoot me a PM with where you want the piston sent, I will get them in the mail next week.
As Gore said up above, if you want a Fattie Piston, but didn’t win, you can buy one for ten bucks on my blog at www.fattiepistons.blogspot.com and all profits go towards helping teens.
Hope all of you on the Brethren have a VERY merry Christmas with your friends and family!

The winners of the 2009 Christmas Fattie Piston give away are….
infantry66
Smokin Turkey
bbq ron
MoGreen
wornslick
Congratulations guys and Merry Christmas! If the five of you could shoot me a PM with where you want the piston sent, I will get them in the mail next week.
As Gore said up above, if you want a Fattie Piston, but didn’t win, you can buy one for ten bucks on my blog at www.fattiepistons.blogspot.com and all profits go towards helping teens.
Hope all of you on the Brethren have a VERY merry Christmas with your friends and family!

So close, but yet so far...... :frown:

In for one for $10. Nice product, excellent cause! Thanks Grillinski!

Ted

Back