Fathersday Feast..........Pron

We had our Fathersday BBQ today since my son was going to his father-inlaws tomorrow but at last minute his wife didn`t feel to good (3rd time now so no more invites to bbq since each time she cancells the day of because she doesn`t feel well but still goes clubing with friends Oh well)

Did your son marry my ex wife? Wise decission to stop the invites. Everything looks fantastic.

Somewhere I read there was a law with having this much grub all at once but for grub like this I would break any law.

Guilty your honor

Heck! I'll put a wig and take her place! Nice job!

I do not judge.:-D

That looks fantastic. Now I'm going to have to really get out and do something next weekend. I was planning on doing some ribs this weekend, but I got caught up doing some other things. I'll have to throw a few racks on tomorrow night.

I'm interested in the eggs. Can you give me a rundown of how you made yours?

It was jalepeno stuffed with pepper jack and wrapped with sausage mixed with bisquick and pork shake and bake. I really didnt care for that recipe I need to find or make abetter one.

Did your son marry my ex wife? Wise decission to stop the invites. Everything looks fantastic.

not unless you were married to a 23 year old chirpee, that is self absorbed

And you came on down to the competition lookin' for secrets?

Nice meetin' you, we coulda' used some Moinks on our pizza turn in!

Back