THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

big brother smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Folks, I had a request for a Father's Day Special:

1. 2 quarts Blues Hog Original
2. 5-pak of Simply Marvelous Rubs
3. 1 Rub Company Santa Maria Rub
4. 1 pair of BBQ Gloves
5. Bovine Bold and Yardbird Rub

Interweb Pricing = $86.35; Brethren Pricing = $67.00 + $14.50 shipping = $81.50:cool:
Feel Free to PM or simply paypal me: simplymarvelousbbq@yahoo.com

Make sure you note that this is a Father's Day Special. Orders will start shipping Thursday.

Sounds great Steph! That's a lot of stuff for the money and the shipping is very reasonable. :thumb::thumb: I'd order myself...Except, I just got a 4 pack from Ryan, and not too long ago one of your multi packs and, um, a two pound bag of another of yours yesterday, and OH, I'm committed to Tom for some more of his sauces. Plus, I fear the 2x4 if I order much more too soon...:wink:

Guess my order is going through then, EXCELLENT!! Still a newb, out of the dozen or so smokes this will be the first time I had not made the rub. Looking forward to it!

Back