Cooking Class Fast Eddy and Butcher BBQ

Does anyone know if the judging part is Fri or Sa? Bob, if it is Fri night you can skip that since you are a judge. I have no interest in going through judging class again.

The CBJ Class will be Friday morning from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
Friday evening will be a social gather and bbq talk.
Cooking class is Saturday.

I took the class several year ago. It was fun and I learned a lot. I have visited the class several other years, and its always been great. Looking forward to this years class.

See you at Cookshack.

Merl
The CBJ class and social dinner, will be at a nearby church. Cooking Class at the Cookshack headquarters.

The CBJ Class will be Friday morning from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
Friday evening will be a social gather and bbq talk.
Cooking class is Saturday.

I took the class several year ago. It was fun and I learned a lot. I have visited the class several other years, and its always been great. Looking forward to this years class.

See you at Cookshack.

Merl
The CBJ class and social dinner, will be at a nearby church. Cooking Class at the Cookshack headquarters.
Thanks Merl. That's what I needed to know.

Rod, I'm thinking about going. I would like to get an FEC for next year.

Part of the class is hands on and you will be cooking on a FEC 100 so no better time time to test one out. The class will be limited to 40 so please react fast. If you do not want to attend the judging class I recommend making it to the social on Friday night it is alot of fun to visit with and make new friends.

I went to this class last year and learned a lot. David (Butcher BBQ wasn't an instructor last year, but he did help Eddie and Paul quite a bit. I think he will be a great addition to the class!

I had already been through the Rod Gray/Johnny Trig class so some of the material in this class was a repeat, but the FEC specific info was great. Just being able to talk to Eddie at breaks was worth the cost of the class!

Note to self ... must find one more day on my vacation schedule so I can take off. I guess I can work the day after Thanksgiving.

Rod/Don, think there's room for 3 in my Jetta? If not Buster's truck probably gets the best mileage.

Wonder if I got the last spots my brother and I signed up last night. whew! Look forward to see all of you that are gonna attend.

Thanks everyone for the post about the class, I have not been in touch with Cookshack today so I don't know if it is sold out. I will check with them and let you know.

If I don't head back to Arizona that weekend, I've offered to come down to Ponca City and pit bitch for David and Eddy. It is a fun weekend. I attended last year.

Also go look up a KC team called Holy Smoke. They won two GC's this year after taking the class.

Yep We did the class a few years ago same year as Merl before we had a FEC100
It would be great to do it now when we now what questions to ask :)

Yep We did the class a few years ago same year as Merl before we had a FEC100
It would be great to do it now when we now what questions to ask :)

I know of a couple of guys that will be in Arizona in four weeks that may have answers to some of those FEC questions. :lol:

Ed Powell informed me today it is full, they will take your name and place it on a 2nd list incase they have a cancellation.

Back