Fall Bash date is set

willkat98 said:
Anyone else picturing a car on blocks stripped down to its bare frame on Sunday.

JT: Jay, what the hell do you call this?

Spice: Practice
You have seen the tailfin on Spice's smoker, right? :twisted:

Jeff - I'm not going to the bash this year. Spending some quality time with my son this weekend and looking forward to it.

I will miss the cameraderie, the spam-opening ceremony, any shine that makes it, but not the manboobs and man-meat. :shock:

parrothead said:
Anybody have any special shopping requests? I am shopping tomorrow. I will have plenty of ribs, butts, briskets, chicken, and fatties.

I WILL be making bagna cauda in case you were wondering.

As an artery-clearing antidote, I was planning on bringing some salsa, (add your own heat this time) and grilling some summer squash. Some onions and soft corn tortillas and eggs would be nice if its not too late. Otherwise I can bring some.

willkat98 said:
Wait till you guys play the adult bash version of Show AND Tell

Don't worry guys: That gay $hit just ain't so. Just stay away from rocking trailers. However, the lawn games can get pretty rough. Drunks and bonfires kinda stuff.

Educational demos can also be interesting. I might display the flatulence combustion excess body hair removal technique iffin my meds and alcohol react strongly enuf.

So far so good though. There have been no medical crises and no arrests of any kind.

Latest Morris, IL weather forecast: still looking good

Thursday: Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 74. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Thursday Night: Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 53. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.

Friday: Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 78. South southeast wind around 5 mph.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 58.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.

Sunday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 83.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.

Monday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 74.

Mark said:
I might display the flatulence combustion excess body hair removal technique iffin my meds and alcohol react strongly enuf.

I call the spot in the hot tub next to Mark :wink:

Mark said:
As an artery-clearing antidote, I was planning on bringing some salsa, (add your own heat this time) and grilling some summer squash. Some onions and soft corn tortillas and eggs would be nice if its not too late. Otherwise I can bring some.

PS: 2 cases of Charmin Ultra soft and XL Depends.

willkat98 said:

Oh yeah, Bill, ya want I should bring poblanos? Maybe you can stuff some?

willkat98 said:

Dibs on hiding out in the next county over! :eek:

Hey Greg, looks like Kevin (VooDooBBQILL) can make it. Says his wife's out of town so he's probably the only one who won't have to ask for permission!

How about a time and venue for a webcam shot of cherry wood flames and toasts. I would like to try it. Got a webcam, just not sure of a friendly way to broadcast it. Yahoo would be OK with me.

Kevin said:
How about a time and venue for a webcam shot of cherry wood flames and toasts. I would like to try it. Got a webcam, just not sure of a friendly way to broadcast it. Yahoo would be OK with me.

Most(if not all) previous cams have been through Yahoo IM

Not sure of the time that we will be doing stuff. The purpose of a bash is to relax and when we all feel like it we shall do our stuff.

parrothead said:
Not sure of the time that we will be doing stuff. The purpose of a bash is to relax and when we all feel like it we shall do our stuff.

That's cool. Just expressing an idea.

Mark said:

I'll add a couple dozen eggs, tortillas and onions to my shopping list for tomorrow.

Are you bringing more of that fun squash that you brought last year? :shock:

IMG_0708.jpg

I miss the St Louis "fried ravioli" from Fall bash I

And I missed them "fresh", as I showed up Saturday late with mom issues.

I'm trying to get bacon buns, a polish Chicago staple

Bigdog said:
We need to get some good Chicago pizza for e.

Difficult, but I'll see what I can do.

But you already jilted me, in favor of Ron, so you guys can bond yourself

:twisted:

Back