Fall Bash date is set

I'm on the plane! waiting to take off. arrive at 1105 andheading to costco. shoul be there by one. cool new phone..internet ready!

BBQchef33 said:
I'm on the plane! waiting to take off. arrive at 1105 andheading to costco. shoul be there by one. cool new phone..internet ready!
Geek! :-D

Weather update for Greg's bash

Today: Areas of dense fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 79. Southeast wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Tonight: Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 57. Southeast wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Saturday: Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 82. South wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Sunday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. South southwest wind around 10 mph.

Sunday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

So far we have Bill, Greg, Phil, Big Dog, Pimpsmoke, BBQ Bull and Bob. Web cam coming up shortly.

We're eating jerky, White Castles and Bagna Cauda.

My web cam is up...

Yahoo Messenger. My ID is rclewen at sbcglobal dot net

Ron_L said:
So far we have Bill, Greg, Phil, Big Dog, Pimpsmoke, BBQ Bull and Bob. Web cam coming up shortly.

We're eating jerky, White Castles and Bagna Cauda.
Won't be the same without some peach ice cream in a white castle box.

Back