Everyone NEEDS a Flat Top Grill (IMO)...

I’ve got the Camp Chef FTG 600. It’s a great product. So versatile. It’s my most used outside cooking tool. The 600 is perfect size for us. The weekend breakfast sure are nice now, as well as the weekday dinners.

I picked up a Blackstone 36 a couple of months ago. I really enjoy it and agree it's a nice change of pace from low and slow bbq. I have a natural gas hookup so bought the conversion kit. Easy to install and great not having to worry about refilling propane bottles.

Grub looks fantastic Robb! Kids got me a 28" Blackstone last year for Christmas. We love it! Fajitas, smash burgers, stir fry, breakfasts, the list goes on. They definitely are a necessity...

We d love to have one. But, I don’t have the room in my garage for one so it would have to stay outside. Problem there is I live in the rainy PNW and I would worry it would rust out quickly. Now, if there were reliable covers that would keep the moisture out, that would be great! But I don’t see that happening. Am I wrong?

I use the poor man's flat top.
IMG_4469_1_fdf2a216-388f-4b3f-96ab-ede0444a5c54_1800x1800.jpg

My patio is only so big.

We d love to have one. But, I don’t have the room in my garage for one so it would have to stay outside. Problem there is I live in the rainy PNW and I would worry it would rust out quickly. Now, if there were reliable covers that would keep the moisture out, that would be great! But I don’t see that happening. Am I wrong?

My griddles have sat out in many rain storms. Keep em’ oiled and covered with a stainless hard cover and you should be good to go...

https://etsy.me/2GOaejV

Back