THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 Rivers BBQ

Any fellow Brethren have experience with the smokers by DW Kountry Cookers out of Georgia? I have the go ahead from the wife to purchase a new smoker with a budget of $2500, and have been looking at these. Thanks for any advice.

A user by the name of "Is It Ready Yet?" was considering buying one in the competition forum a few days ago. He might have more information or know some one who has one. Drop him a PM.

dmp

Looks just like a Superior Smoker - the cross-broke door and the angled drip pan look identical. If you haven't considered Superior, I'd recommend checking them out.

Very similar to Superior, just about $400 less. Both made in GA. Just would love to find some folks who have used one.

Never cooked on one, but I see DW's team at a lot of comps I judge. They are always among the top finishers. To me that says consistency. I have looked at their cookers & they are certainly top quality all the way. Its a family operation & they are some super nice folks.

I don't know the details, but their is a history between the dw, superior and the stumps cookers.

I know that honky tonk BBQ in chicago purchased a large DW to cook in his raunt. they all look like quality cookers imo......

Back