Enhanced Ribs Strike Again

Munkee's Pit

Knows what a fatty is.
Just wanted to let all of you nay-sayers know that the enhanced ribs have struck again. Third win in ribs this year. This time with a 180.

Congrats Phil!

Did you purchase your ribs enhanced or did you enhance them yourself?

Congratulations. I like enhanced ribs on women so I guess there's nothing wrong with enhanced ribs on pigs.

hold it. i just contacted CSI. they said we will get to this business of "rib enhancement"

Hmmmm.....how shall i put this?

Attachments

• warninglabel_norco.jpg
    warninglabel_norco.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 158
pichers1.jpg

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Here is a decent definition:
Enhanced meat can be defined as fresh, whole muscle meat that has been injected with a solution of water and other ingredients that may include salt, phosphates, antioxidants, and flavorings.
Regular meat
can be defined as fresh, whole muscle meat that has not been injected or marinated.

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Here is a decent definition:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Enhanced meat can be defined as fresh, whole muscle meat that has been injected with a solution of water and other ingredients that may include salt, phosphates, antioxidants, and flavorings. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Regular meat[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] can be defined as fresh, whole muscle meat that has not been injected or marinated.[/FONT]

Thanks Bob!

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Here is a decent definition:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Enhanced meat can be defined as fresh, whole muscle meat that has been injected with a solution of water and other ingredients that may include salt, phosphates, antioxidants, and flavorings. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Regular meat[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] can be defined as fresh, whole muscle meat that has not been injected or marinated.[/FONT]
= hamcicles. congratz.

alot of grocery stores around here carry enhanced ribs, I try my hardest to not get enhanced, but for comps,,, I might change my mind now.

Thanks for the heads up!

Back