THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

Bush438

Knows what a fatty is.
Just received an e-mail from PBC and it looks like they have a new product line out. EndGrain Cutting Boards. Very nice looking but a little too expensive for my budget. I wonder how these will compare to Boos. Congrats to Noah and PBC for what looks to be another fine product. Side note: would love to finally see the wheels accessory for the PBC to finally come out!

https://pitbarrelcooker.com/pages/endgrain

www.endgrainusa.com

Yeesh…for that kind of money I’d at least want a cool 3d looking geometric pattern.

hqdefault.jpg

Yeesh…for that kind of money I’d at least want a cool 3d looking geometric pattern.

hqdefault.jpg

Would be cool to see how the juices from the meat flow on that!

The only one I would be interested in is the large one. But at $429 I’d be afraid to do anything but display it.

A bit too pricey for me. Looks beautiful. I love the design on their carving board (Deep channel around the perimeter and a pour spout at the corner - I like to to pour the juices back over the meat right before serving).

Wish it were about half that price, but I understand how difficult it is to make those things.

Back