THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paulmark

is Blowin Smoke!
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73490

I had frozen taquito's left over from the above turkey taquito thread. So I put them in the oven covered with some home made sauce, served with chipotle beans and rice. Thanks for looking.:-D
BeefShortribs002.jpg

The plate is a little fuzzy kind of like after a few Mexican brews. But it looks dang good to me bro I would hit that.

Oh yeah, and with a raw jap on the side............I likey your style. Dang, that plate gets hit hard twice on a Sunday!! Looking killer.

You can't go wrong with a Mexican plate!

Thank you grillman, sure was easy when you have left overs.:-D

an does that ever look good. Thank you:clap2:
Thank you very much:-D, I took four pictures and they were all fuzzy:confused:

The plate is a little fuzzy kind of like after a few Mexican brews. But it looks dang good to me bro I would hit that.
LMFAO:laugh:..the pics were very disappointing, the food truely was better tasting than it looked, thanks Bro:-D

Oh yeah, and with a raw jap on the side............I likey your style. Dang, that plate gets hit hard twice on a Sunday!! Looking killer.

Thanks Bob:-D, I fed my self, my son, his friend, and sent the rest home with the kid for his parents..no direct feedback, I heard they liked it. And yeah nice to have the raw japs with any meal.:thumb:

Back