Empire State Barbecue Championship

Roc City has a team from Florida in the event, so the NY teams can't really complain about the drive.

ESBCS requires you to do at least four contests in NY to have a shot, at least under the old scoring system. Only 20 of the 205 teams that entered ESBCS events did four or more events last year. Half of those 20 are NY teams, and only 1 of the top 5 teams were from NY.

Ya, but 6 - 10 were all NY!!

She will be coming home... :cool::cool::cool: [on a mission mod]

I know, I'm just bustin chops.....:becky:

The only problem I have is that for 2 years in a row now, Lady Liberty (and that Troy pig)has made her home outside NY. Its time for some of us NY'ers to step up and keep her home! (even if the real thing is in NJ):becky:

How about a team originally from JERSEY now living in NY? Would that make it better?

Good Smoke,you guys are Pats fans right? I'm not sure the stickers will come off of lady liberty... :-D

would be poetic justice....:rockon:

I choked this year, but I really want to see Victor in a Strahan jersey and Yankees hat......it's my quest
Winning Victor would be a BIG dream... And I would have to make sure Kevin did not get ahold of him - because he just might put a 'gasp' cowboys jersey on him.
Blasphemy. I think we can all agree that would just be wrong.

... but I really want to see Victor in a Strahan jersey and Yankees hat......it's my quest

This Victor?

DSC_0260.jpg

This Victor?

DSC_0260.jpg

yup that's him, see the sad look on his face? He does come from that wierd spot in NY where there are a lot of Sox/Giants fans.......

Dougie took care of Chris and I choked this year but don't worry, you are on my short list of "people to get drunk" for next year!

Back