Emigration MSU #1

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
I may have been the first immigrant to have a post repositioned. Now attempting to be the first to post an MSU Cook. Brisket Stuffed Potato.
Half a large Idaho. Smeared with three pats of Braums Butter, Shredded Tillamook Cheddar, topped with last of my last smoked brisket. A fork tender select from Walmart. Texans like me and SmittyJonz know the value of Walmart Select.. perusing the food stash made up an MSU Mexican Street Corn. I'm a Duke's guy but got outta my lane and bought some Blue Plate for a change. Back to Duke's. A few Red Robin onion rings to go with it. Drizzle of Kinders Gold. Had most everything here at mi casa. My choice of drink?? Tap water on ice in a pink Solo cup.
Cheer's Brethren to our new home. The bosses have put in a lot of work and thank you.
Round up the strays and bring em back. Please

Attachments

• IMG_20240425_140252~2.jpg
    IMG_20240425_140252~2.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20240425_135623~2.jpg
    IMG_20240425_135623~2.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20240425_133420~2.jpg
    IMG_20240425_133420~2.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 53
Funny GIF
MSU King Mr. Adams.

I may have been the first immigrant to have a post repositioned. Now attempting to be the first to post an MSU Cook. Brisket Stuffed Potato.
Half a large Idaho. Smeared with three pats of Braums Butter, Shredded Tillamook Cheddar, topped with last of my last smoked brisket. A fork tender select from Walmart. Texans like me and SmittyJonz know the value of Walmart Select.. perusing the food stash made up an MSU Mexican Street Corn. I'm a Duke's guy but got outta my lane and bought some Blue Plate for a change. Back to Duke's. A few Red Robin onion rings to go with it. Drizzle of Kinders Gold. Had most everything here at mi casa. My choice of drink?? Tap water on ice in a pink Solo cup.
Cheer's Brethren to our new home. The bosses have put in a lot of work and thank you.
Round up the strays and bring em back. Please

Not pleased with new photos, to small as the fingernail, too large when +ed.
Ed

I've only looked At on my phone, they look normal. I use a vintage android. Haven't logged in on Big Mac. So is this happening on phone or home computer

I'm using Illuminate Light on my cell phone. Sad, but if it's just mine you can put me on ignore and disappear me.

Sorry for a likely dumb question...

What is "MSU"?

I'm on my desktop Mac Pro....using Safari browser....when I clicked the thumbnails...they came up fine....

cayenne

A local MD here was fond of criticizing modern medicine and I first saw it used frequently in his rants as Make Science Up. Continued to see it as Make Stuff, Something, Shxt, etc.
In my mind MSU just translates to Winging It.

My money is on the white balance setting of the camera.
Hopefully he's not eating green taters. They're supposed to be poisonous.
There is a "pop" feature on my phone photo app. Probably popped it

I would eat green spuds.

Yes, you probs popped it or it's just the way the lighting works with phone CMOS sensors. Certainly lighting types do certain things to the image. I don't care really. The MSU Legend continues!

Cheers!

Bill