Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Elks Club Contest--Columbia MO May 8th & 9th

I tell you what - I was scared to sign up for 3 first year contest. I was not as scared of this one becuase I knew Jamie was there.

This contest was excellent! I have to admit that the organizers and volunteers were trying to do everything to make this the best contest. I could not count how many times someone came up and asked our opinion or if we needed anything!

Great job!

I was tickled pink that Hunter (aka Roadkill) got first in the Kids Q. He took the trophy to all his friends and slept with it that night. We sucked it up, but I have never been happier at awards cermony then seeing him get that 1st place trophy!

Now if anyone could help a brother out in pork - I would much appreciate it. The only thing they liked was my appearance, taste and tenderness was mostly 7s with a couple of 8s

GREAT CONTEST!

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE THAT GOT A CALL!

Our first one of the year and it was great seeing everyone after a long winter break!

Gotta love seeing those kids get their money and trophies. Priceless!

Congrats to the one bite wonder winners as well! I think two names from Team Q were called!!!!!!!!

Who would hav thought that Fredbird's Moink Balls ( 2nd Place ) Would beat out my Crab Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jumbo Shrimp????? ( 3rd Place ) I guess he gets an automatic Moink Ball Certification for the win!!!

Congrats to all!!! The highlight was my Grandson getting his trophy and hooking up with his new Girlfriend Mia ( Kick's Grandaughter ) They were inseperable that weekend!!

Who would hav thought that Fredbird's Moink Balls ( 2nd Place ) Would beat out my Crab Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jumbo Shrimp????? ( 3rd Place ) I guess he gets an automatic Moink Ball Certification for the win!!!

Congrats to all!!! The highlight was my Grandson getting his trophy and hooking up with his new Girlfriend Mia ( Kick's Grandaughter ) They were inseperable that weekend!!

Spice, I hate to add insult to injury, but the Moink Balls took first place. Tied with the Smokin Waltz's entry.

Spice, I hate to add insult to injury, but the Moink Balls took first place. Tied with the Smokin Waltz's entry.
I wasn't going to correct it.....but the Walz' took home the trophy....did you get yours yet?

Who would have thought moinkers would place 1st? Nice job!

I wasn't going to correct it.....but the Walz' took home the trophy....did you get yours yet?

Who would have thought moinkers would place 1st? Nice job!

No, I haven't got it yet. Curtis said he would contact me when he got it. I like the Elk Tooth necklace trophy. :biggrin:

I have it, and I'm holding it for ransom.
Actually it's a Elks horn. Let me know how to get it to you, and I'll hook you up.

Back