Electric Knife Recommendations

I posted one of the Google posts to help as another tool to make his choice. I understand that he's looking for first hand Brethren help but an online review or two sure can't hurt. I've based many a decision on reviews from folks I don't know. Hell even a Brethren post is an online review from probably someone you don't know.

boy you really like that automated google thing..second thread ive seen it in today.
I think maybe this guy wants some first hand recomendations from some brethren vs just reading a bunch of online reviews
I mean we could pretty much google every question asked on this forum

"a bunch of online reviews" beats your heresay recomendation by a mile bro. So much for "first hand recomendations" eh?

I posted one of the Google posts to help as another tool to make his choice. I understand that he's looking for first hand Brethren help but an online review or two sure can't hurt. I've based many a decision on reviews from folks I don't know. Hell even a Brethren post is an online review from probably someone you don't know.

The Google reviews recommended not to use any Electric knife in a sword fight as it may not kill anyone but can do lots of damage. Just wanted to share one persons observations. .

Norco I think you read that wrong. I believe it said "DO NOT USE ELECTRIC KNIFE IN A SWORD FIGHT WHILE STANDING IN WATER".

I've got a 30 yr old GE knife that still works good. I don't know that its ever cut meat but its cut alot of foam rubber for the seats in my car and boats! For me, there's something about the noise of them that doesn't fit right with a nice dinner. Mine sounds like it belongs in the shop.

Back