THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluesman

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Jon
Picked up a 9# spiral cut and will smoke it over some cherry indirect on my SS Performer. It cam with a glaze package that hit the garbage with the packaging. So I need a glaze. Did some searching and found this from Deguerre.

1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
1/4 cup vinegar
2~3 TBS honey
2 rounded tsp powdered mustard
3 TBS HDD (Yes, I did say 3 TBS)
The juice from one can of pineapple slices in natural pineapple juice poured in at the last until I had the desired consistency

To lazy to go tot he store I did this:

1 cup firmly packed brown sugar, I mixed light and dark. Misread Guerry's recipe..:doh:
1/4 cup vinegar
3 Tbs honey
2 tsp of Coleman's dry mustard
1 can of mandarin oranges with juice.
heat up on the stove until thickened and smash the oranges with a potatoe masher until it is pulp.

Put the ham face down in a pan, scored in 1" squares and added whole cloves and the intersections. So we'll see how this comes out. PR0N to follow. I also have 5# of fresh Polish sausage to go with the ham.

Back